* Sky3DS DiskWriter V2.02b1 released. You can download it here. (04/17/2015)
* SkyTempIDEdit tool is released now, see more details here. (03/02/2015)
* It's confirmed! Sky3DS works perfect with the Smea's regionthree for region free! (01/17/2015)
* New Sky3DS(blue button) review released(by GBAtemp )! See here. (01/17/2015)
* New Sky3DS(blue button) review released(by gronemo )! See here. (01/12/2015)
* A new FAQ for SKY3DS has been updated, see details here. (01/06/2015)
* New Sky3DS(blue button) review released(by elotrolado )! See here. (01/02/2015)
* The new batch of SKY3DS card (no game limit) is releasing today! See details(12/10/2014)
* Sky3DS review released(by NGB )! Check it out here. (11/21/2014)
* Sky3DS review released(by Logic-sunrise )! Check it out here. (11/21/2014)
* New Sky3DS(blue button) review released(by 3DSombouwen )! See here. (07/03/2015)
* Sky3DS review released(by Livedoor )! Check it out here. (11/20/2014)
* Sky3DS review released(by elotrolado )! Check it out here. (11/14/2014)
* Sky3DS review released(by GBAtemp )! Check it out here. (11/12/2014)
Clarification:Recently someone just bought our SKY3DS cards and rebranded them with other sticker and package(like ...It's not even a clone), we are cutting off those supply sources to avoid any confusion to our end users.
How can i play the out of region games on a sky3DS+ card directly?
Sorry the out of region roms can only still be played on the sky3DS+ via NINJHAX and its built-in Region- Free Launcher.
I just purchased the latest version of Sky3ds+. wonder if you have the instruction to edit the private header for the online game play?
Open the file settings.txt, add in the line "CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1"and save it, once got the file "xxxxx.CFG" for that online game built in your microSD card, open it and replace the value of the "GAMESAVE_KEY" and "CART_ID" with your private header info - the Unique_ID and Cart_ID, save it, and remove the old .SAV file, now enjoy your online play without ban risk!
I have 20 plus games on my sky3ds+, is there a better way to navigate all of those games more fast?
You can quickly press the orange button and skip as many games as you like without having to wait, just remember the order of the games. This works in both directions.
How can i install a game like Monster Hunter 4 or Xenoblades to my MicroSD card? Since the file format of the MicroSD should be in FAT32 it won't allow these big files to be transfered to it.
For those large size roms (4GB), you can use the 3rd party tool(like: 3dsexplorer see video here ) to trim it to the small size, sky3DS+ works fine with the trimmed rom!
Just want to know if there will still be updates for the old blue button sky3DS template file.
We are still working on a AP checks solution for the old cards, and will keep the template updated as well.
Where is the file firmware.bin? I can't find in the download page.
The newest firmware V100 comes with your sky3DS+ card, no update needed at the moment.
I have been trying all day to get 64Gb micorSD cards to work, had issues formatting 64GB micorSD card to FAT32, please help!
Please see more instructions here, and better set the cluster size to 64kb while format it to FAT32.
I did the V110 update today and everything went fine. Only now mine led light always flickers, dim... Is this normal and can i turn it off with the setting file?
You can edit your led light status in settings.txt:
ACTIVITY_LED_COLOR=RGB - this line is set to select the colour of the activity LED. This allows you to personalize your cartridge's notifications to your liking or disable them altogether. The syntax here is simple - XXYYZZ, XX for Red, YY for Green and ZZ for Blue, 00 for Disabled, FF for Enabled. You can mix and match colours, too! For instance, FF00FF will make the LED shine Pink, FFFFFF will make it shine White or FFFF00 will make it shine Orange.